Benefits of IJAANZ Membership
Being a member of the Indian Jewish Association of Australia-New Zealand offers many benefits. Some of these include:
- Discounted entry into exhibitions, talks by subject matter experts and visiting authors and other events.
- Newsletter & Blogs packed with interesting information including interesting stories of the heritage, people, books and book reviews, podcasts and interviews.
- Learning Opportunities to broaden your knowledge and understanding of the Jews of India via podcasts and future short online courses.
- Share our incredible history with your children and grandchildren.
- Re-ignite old friendships and establish new ones.
- Celebrate, contribute and rediscover our unique heritage.
You can select from one of two levels of membership:
- Individual: $50 per annum – For one person only.
- Family: $100 per annum – For you and your partner, children and grandchildren. [Note that only the primary member will receive communications, but all nominated family members enjoy the benefits of membership.
Please complete the form below to apply for membership. You can pay for membership as via credit card or from your bank account.
We use Square to accept payments securely via credit card – we have to add 2% for processing fees.
You can also log into your Internet Banking account to make a payment into our bank account, details as below. Please include your email or name in your remittance details.
Bank: Bendigo Bank Ltd.
Account Name: Indian Jewish Association of Australia & New Zealand
BSB: 633-000 Account Number: 184-910-198
SWIFT Code: BENDAU3B [NZ Members, please add this code for international transfers